SOME BUSINESS ISSUES WHICH NEEDS ANSWERS
- Why is success ratio for your existing opportunities unsatisfactory ?
- Why large percentage of your sales force develops a disproportionately small fraction of the new business each year ?
- Would it help you to have an independent source audit your business processes in the same way your accountant audits the financial side of your business ?
- Are you able to persuade prospects that there is a need for your product – or is your sales force simply educating those prospects with an explicit need ?
- Are you convinced that “your business is different” and therefore shortening your sales cycle is not possible ?
- Your sales people have been trained to answer customer questions; but do they know what to ask prospects to establish their own credibility ?
- Do you believe you have control over the rate at which your company receives opportunities to quote or make a sale ?
- Do you come back from the trade shows with an overabundance of “suspect names” but without a strategy for closure ?
- Are you interested in changing the profitability of your firm significantly ?
- Do you really understand the needs behind the needs that are motivating your clients and customers to buy your products and services ?
- Would your sales force be more effective if they focused on selling, while we set their appointments? What does it cost to have your best sales people cold calling? Have you calculated it on a per-new-account basis ?
- Have you run short-term campaigns to take advantage of market scenario ?
"Problems are only solutions in disguise; in fact, problems are really the absence of ideas"